We are the #1 Suffolk County Roofing Contractor! Long Island NY's Best Roofers, Window Installation, Gutter Installation Company!
Make Sure You Aren’t Trusting Your Property to Anyone Less Than the Best Roofers on Long Island NY
Types of roofing we handle:
- Flat Roofing Systems (Rubber, EPDM Roofing, Firestone)
- Pitched Roofing (Asphalt Shingles)
- Full Roof Replacements
- Selective Residential Roof Repair – Shingle Roof Leak Repair
- Roof Inspections
We Are a Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor!
Hello and welcome. Achieving the monumental step of buying a home is fantastic and you should congratulate yourself. Now comes the hard part. In order for your home’s value to remain at the same level, you’ll need to properly maintain your home. This requires a lot of time and effort on your end, but it must be done, if you wish to keep your investment’s value and make your home shine beautifully from across the street. Two of the biggest problems plaguing homeowners are leaky roofs and damaged siding. The good news is that there are many excellent roofing in Suffolk county Long Island NY and we’re one of them.
Unfortunately, there are numerous problems, which can impact your home’s roof. Not only does the roof play an aesthetic role, but also it is there to keep the rest of your home away from water and moisture, which can be very damaging. Below, you’ll learn about some of top roofing problems on Long Island.
- Leaks And Moisture – As mentioned above, water and moisture can be very damaging to your home. When wood comes in contact with water, it can begin to rot very quickly. If your roof isn’t up to par, it’ll allow water and rain to infiltrate and destroy the structure underneath. Allowing the problem to escalate could very well result in a loss of stability and eventually a ceiling collapse.
- Blow Offs – Another major problem, which may very well force you into searching for roofing companies in Suffolk County, is the blow off. This occurs, when the wind manages to blow underneath your shingles with a velocity that allow them to be physically removed from the roof. This too is very problematic, since it can allow water to soak your roof and seep into your attic rapidly. The shingles need to be replaced immediately, in order to prevent further damage.
- Punctures – Punctures aren’t nearly as common as the aforementioned problems, but roofers in Suffolk County Long Island are forced to contend with them on occasion. This is the case, because punctures are caused by foot traffic. Most homeowners seldom climb their roof and walk around on it extensive. Still, if a puncture does occur, it will allow water to flow freely into the attic, so be sure to call a roof immediately!
- Shrinkage – Shrinkage is another problem, which can decrease the effectiveness of your roof. This is a very common problem for homes, which have EPDM roofs
Each of these problems can become very problematic very rapidly. If you’re unable to rectify one of these problems quickly, the problem will escalate and the damage done will increase by tenfold! Don’t hesitate to make contact with the best roofers on Long Island immediately! With our assistance, we’ll be able to restore your roof to new and better protect your attic and ceiling.
Another major problem to consider is damaged siding. If your siding becomes damaged, it could also allow water to penetrate through and begin rotting your wood. At the same time, damaged siding is unsightly and will ultimately decrease the aesthetics, as well as the value of your home. Our vinyl siding services on Long Island NY has been rectifying these problems for many years. We can restore your home to new with bright, shiny, unblemished siding rapidly! Below, you’ll learn what to what know, before replacing your vinyl siding.
- Take a close look at your home’s siding. Does it appear to be warped? If so, you’ll want to check the layer behind the siding. Does it feel firm or soft and rotted? If it falls into the latter category, you’ll want to have your siding replaced as soon as possible.
- Another thing to look for is peeling paint or wallpaper. If the siding has given way and has allowed water to penetrate through, the interior of your home could be impacted. This will be visible in the aforementioned form. If these attributes are present, you should contact a professional immediately.
- Homeowners, who have used wood siding on their homes, will definitely want to consider making the transition to vinyl. Dry rot, which may not be visible to the eye, is a common problem with this type of siding and it can result in extensive damages. Although your siding might be fine right now, it could be impacted in the future. Don’t hesitate to make the switch to vinyl, before that can happen.
Choosing siding for your home can be difficult, but we can help. We are the most experienced and most reliable roofers within the Long Island Suffolk County NY area and we’ll be able to help you rectify your problems. We understand that the home’s siding is one of the first things people will see, so homeowners will want their siding to be absolutely perfect. Color is incredibly important in this regard, but it is important for most than just aesthetics. The color you choose should be selected based on your area’s climate. Don’t worry. Below, we’ve put together a basic rundown of things to take into account, when attempting to choose siding for your home.
- Area’s Climate – As mentioned above, your region’s climate will play a vital role in your selection. This is the case, because darker shades of siding will absorb too much heat. Opting for something lighter is recommended. This will give you the ability to cut down on your electricity bill, while keeping your home a tad bit cooler during the summer.
- Juxtaposed Elements – Many homeowners make the mistake of choosing a color based on their personal preferences, while ignoring everything else. Instead, you need to consider the preexisting elements, including your home’s windows and doors. Be sure to select a siding color, which will complement these things perfectly. This will create harmony and provide your home with a more uniformed appearance.
- Neighbors – Although you may want to differentiate yourself from your neighbors, you don’t want to do so severely. If your neighbor’s homes all use neutral colors, you don’t want to select a bright yellow. This would make your home look out of place and a bit awkward. Instead, you should opt for something similar to that of your neighbors.
When working with our team of experts, you’ll be able to familiarize yourself with your options, so you’ll have a much better chance of choosing the very best type and color of siding for your home. Have no fear. With our expertise and your personal preferences, you can guarantee you’ll be able to find something that will enhance your home’s beauty and withstand the test of time. If that is what you desire, you’ve already come to the right place. We’re the best siding contractor within Long Island Suffolk County and our knowledge, skill, and kindness are truly unparalleled.
Why Select Us for Roofing, Siding & Windows?
When attempting to find a good contractor, who will be able to solve all of your roofing and siding problems, you should look no further than us. We have been serving the Long Island Suffolk County for an extensive period of time and we sincerely believe that we’re one of, if not the very best, contractor in the area. This is not a boastful statement. Our company puts in a tremendous amount of effort to satisfy the client’s needs and pride our selves on delivering a worthwhile service to all. Below, you will learn about the benefits of our company.
- Before choosing a roofing company, we encourage you to ask for references. This is something that other companies will refuse to do and many won’t even provide references. We have worked diligently to please past clients and we’re confident in our services. If you want references, just ask for them and you will receive.
- Our company holds valid licenses within the state of New York. We abide by all of the rules and regulations, which govern the industry, and our license proves it.
- We are completely insured. We have coverage for liability and worker’s compensation. Although problems and accidents are rare, life is uncertain and the client shouldn’t be forced to cover the costs in the event of an accident. With our company, you won’t have to.
- We are more than willing to provide each and every one of our potential clients with quotes. Some companies will not do this and others will attempt to do so with some type of obligation. We do not. We are happy to offer quotes and sincerely hope the client is able to find the best price and service available.
- Our team of experts is thoroughly experienced in roofing and siding. Regardless of your specific needs, preferences and desires, you can rest assured knowing our experts will be able to help. In fact, they will not stop, until your expectations have been surpassed.
We offer a variety of home improvement services, so if you find yourself in need of vinyl siding or roofing repair and reside in Long Island Suffolk County, NY, be sure to give up a call today. We offer same-day inspection appointments, because we know how important your home is to you. You can count on our reliable, trustworthy crew to complete your home improvement project in a time efficient manner.
We serve all areas of Suffolk County!
Including: Amagansett NY – Amityville NY – Aquebogue NY – Babylon NY – Bay Shore NY – Bayport NY – Bellport NY – Blue Point NY – Bohemia NY – Brentwood NY – Bridgehampton NY – Brightwaters NY – Brookhaven NY – Calverton NY – Center Moriches NY – Centereach NY – Centerport NY – Central Islip NY – Cold Spring Harbor NY – Commack NY – Copiague NY – Coram NY – Cutchogue NY – Deer Park NY – East Hampton NY – East Islip NY – East Marion NY – East Moriches NY – East Northport NY – East Quogue NY – East Setauket NY – Eastport NY – Farmingville NY – Fishers Island NY – Great River NY – Greenlawn NY – Greenport NY – Hampton Bays NY – Hauppauge NY – Holbrook NY – Holtsville NY – Huntington NY – Huntington Station NY – Islandia NY – Islip NY – Islip Terrace NY – Jamesport NY – Kings Park NY – Lake Grove NY – Laurel NY – Lindenhurst NY – Manorville NY – Mastic NY – Mastic Beach NY – Mattituck NY – Medford NY – Melville NY – Middle Island NY – Miller Place NY – Montauk NY – Moriches NY – Mount Sinai NY – Nesconset NY – New Suffolk NY – North Babylon NY – Northport NY – Oakdale NY – Ocean Beach NY – Orient NY – Patchogue NY – Peconic NY – Port Jefferson NY – Port Jefferson Station NY – Quogue NY – Remsenburg NY – Ridge NY – Riverhead NY – Rocky Point NY – Ronkonkoma NY – Sag Harbor NY – Sagaponack NY – Saint James NY – Sayville NY – Selden NY – Shelter Island NY – Shelter Island Heights NY – Shirley NY – Shoreham NY – Smithtown NY – Sound Beach NY – South Jamesport NY – Southampton NY – Southold NY – Speonk NY – Stony Brook NY – Upton NY – Wading River NY – Wainscott NY – Water Mill NY – West Babylon NY – West Islip NY – West Sayville NY – Westhampton NY – Westhampton Beach NY – Wyandanch NY – Yaphank NY